Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is impacted by this change?
- Housekeeping, Laundry, and Dining Services Departments
2. What is the effective date of this change?
- The Housekeeping, Laundry, and Dining Services Department will be officially transitioned to HCSG on April 1, 2023. Majestic and HCSG will be working together to ensure an orderly transition of the services and staff.
3. Will I continue to be employed under HCSG?
- All employees will be given the opportunity to continue their employment with HCSG at their current rate of pay. Representatives from HCSG will be able to address any questions you have regarding your employment. The transitioning employees will not only complete the HCSG new hire process (application, in-services, etc.) but also learn more about the new organization and what to expect. During the new hire process, you will need to provide identification as indicated on the I-9 form. Acceptable forms of identification can be on page 4 of this document.
4. How do I punch in and out?
- HCSG provides an electronic time clock system. Instructions and procedures will be provided by your manager and or district manager. To ensure accuracy concerning the employee’s paychecks, employees are able to receive their pay stubs electronically.
- Effective 12:00 am Saturday, April 1, 2023, you will need to begin clocking in on the HCSG time clock.
5. When will I receive my first paycheck from Healthcare Services Group?
- Employees will receive their first Healthcare Services Group paycheck on April 13, 2023. This paycheck will reflect hours worked between 4/1/2023 and 4/8/2023. Moving forward, employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis.
6. Does Healthcare Services Group provide a direct deposit option for my paycheck?
- Yes. HCSG provides a direct deposit option, a pay card option, and a paper option for your paycheck. Please bring a voided check or letter from the bank with the routing and account number to be set up.
7. What will happen to my insurance benefits?
- Majestic insurance benefits end the day following termination or in this case, 3/31/2023. COBRA or portability options may be available to you to continue your Majestic plan beyond 3/31/2023. Eligible employees, who work an average of 20 hours or more per week will also have the option to enroll in HCSG insurance plans effective 4/1/2023. See your manager for information on how to enroll.
8. How do I report a workplace injury?
- You will report a workplace injury to the HCSG on-site manager. (Account Manager). They will have the necessary call line or paperwork you will need to complete.
9. Which Employee Handbook will I follow?
- You will follow the HCSG employee handbook which you will receive when you attend the employee in-service.
10. Who will maintain my personnel file?
- Your new supervisor from HCSG will maintain your HCSG file.
11. Do I have to wear uniforms and name tags?
- Yes. You will be required to wear the uniform and name tag that will be provided to you.
12. What happens to my garnishment and/or child support that is set up with Majestic?
- Your current order will be terminated, and you should notify the creditor or child support office of your new employer: Healthcare Services Group, in order not to delay any payments. You should continue to make payments directly to the courts until your deductions are taken from your HCSG check.
13. Where can I get more information about HCSG once onboarded?
- All employees will have access to the intranet called the HUB at www.HCSGHUB.com
- We will continue to give you updates and answer your questions during this transition. Contact your facility manager, regional manager, and the Home Office HR team for your questions. Thank You!
Welcome to Healthcare Services Group! For the last four decades, HCSG has been a trusted provider of housekeeping, laundry, dining, and clinical services. One of the ways we have been able to excel in the services we provide is through our dedicated employees. We are excited to have you as a part of our team and look forward to contributing to your professional development and success.