Supporting Our People
Our people are at the very core of everything that we do. Whether it’s our dedicated associates working in facilities, our field-based managers, or our home office team, we unite around our Purpose, Vision, and Values to create worth for all of our stakeholders.
Supporting our diverse team of individuals drives us to continuously improve and provide developmental opportunities for every team member; aiming to have the happiest, healthiest, and most engaged workforce.
We encourage our outstanding workforce by empowering them to find fulfillment in all aspects of their lives.
Talent Development and Recognition:
- Launched a formal Employee Engagement and Recognition Program, resulting in the establishment of Going Beyond Awards, distribution of recognition pins for company tenure and military service, and the implementation of retention and referral bonuses
- Launched The Hub intranet site as a means to celebrate Company, segment, and individual achievements, and for all employees to better connect and engage with the Company and their peers
- Devising career development and promotional pathways for all employees, with staunch commitment to promotion from within
- Accessibility to Manager-In-Training Program for all qualified and motivated employees, regardless of formal education level achieved
- Safeguarding our employees by providing ongoing safety training, assessing developing risks, and providing appropriate personal protective equipment and instituting other measures to protect our employees
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Documented annual and ongoing training for employees at all levels on diversity and inclusion
- Celebrating and creating diversity among our teams
- Our workforce consists of 71% females and 64% minorities
- Among field-based management positions, 74% are women and 49% are minorities
- Among our top quartile of compensation for employees, 62% are women and 57% are minorities
- Commitment to military recruiting, including participating in military job fairs
- Recognized with United States Department of Defense, Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve Above and Beyond Award for providing our employees with additional support
- Development and support of internal social networks to promote connection, collaboration, and communication among employee groups
We are committed to fostering and supporting a vibrant company culture that encourages employees to bring their authentic and best selves to serve our resident and client communities. We believe all employees, regardless of position, age, race, religion, beliefs, socioeconomic background, or gender, should work in an environment where they are safe, respected, and treated fairly, with their viewpoints, thoughts, and ideas encouraged and embraced.