Serving Our Communities
We are conscious of our broader employee and civic circles, and our employees are motivated to seek opportunities to have an ongoing positive impact.
We positively impact our communities by:
- Supporting and recognizing volunteer efforts within the communities we service
- Encouraging employees to lead volunteer efforts, resulting in thousands of hours of community service and engagement projects completed every year
- Initiating financial relief efforts for employees who have been impacted by natural disasters, personal tragedy, or other hardships
- Hosting an annual blood drive at our home office
Serving Our Customers
Our customers entrust us with the opportunity to contribute to their resident communities. Our programs and others have helped us to secure a >90% customer retention rate.
Programs we have developed and implemented to realize this opportunity include:
- Encouraging our Registered Dietitians to develop education programs aimed at enhancing nutritional awareness and healthy lifestyle choices among facility staff members, resident families, and members of the neighboring communities
- Deploying Executive Chefs to share healthy recipes, nutritious ingredient selection, and enhanced preparation and cooking techniques within our partner facilities and communities