Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I punch in and out?
- HCSG is providing an electronic time clock system. Instructions and procedures will be provided by your manager and or district manager. To ensure accuracy concerning the employee’s paychecks, employees are able to receive their paystubs electronically.
2. Does Healthcare Services Group provide a direct deposit option for my paycheck?
- Yes. HCSG provides a direct deposit option, a pay card option as well as a paper option for your paycheck. Please be sure to bring a voided check or letter form the bank with routing and account number to be set up.
3. How do I report a workplace injury?
- You will report a workplace injury to the HCSG on-site manager (Account Manager). They will have the necessary call line or paperwork you will need to complete.
4. Do I have to wear uniforms and name tags?
- Yes. You will be required to wear a uniform and name tag that will be provided to you.
5. Where can I get more information about HCSG once I am onboarded?
- All employees will have access to the intranet called the HUB at www.HCSGHUB.com
6. Who will maintain my personnel file?
- Your new supervisor from HCSG will maintain your HCSG file.
7. What should I bring to work on my first day?
- Identification to complete the I-9 form, voided blank check for direct deposit.
Welcome to Healthcare Services Group! For the last four decades, HCSG has been a trusted provider of housekeeping, laundry, dining, and clinical services. One of the ways we have been able to excel in the services we provide is through our dedicated employees. We are excited to have you as a part of our team and look forward to contributing to your professional development and success.