Turn your Amazon purchases into donations to the GBAF
AmazonSmile offers a way you can support the Going Beyond Assistance Fund (GBAF) every time you shop with Amazon, at no additional cost.
When you shop using AmazonSmile, you’ll find the same Amazon storefront, with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the eligible purchase price to the GBAF, at no additional cost.
Use the instructions below to set the GBAF as your AmazonSmile as your favorite charitable organization.
How to add the GBAF as your AmazonSmile charity on a desktop:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select the Going Beyond Assistance Fund
- Start shopping
Tip: Adding a bookmark to your browser can make it easier to ensure you visit amazon.smile.com every time your shop.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile device:
- Open the Amazon app on your mobile device
- Navigate to the main menu (≡)
- Select “Settings” and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select the Going Beyond Assistance Fund as your charity of choice, then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
- Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected automatically
The Going Beyond Assistance Fund
The Going Beyond Assistance Fund (GBAF), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, was formed by HCSG to serve as a charitable employer-sponsored disaster relief organization to provide emergency, hardship, and disaster assistance, to HCSG employees and their dependents or family members.
Learn more by visiting HCSG.com/GBAF
Remembering Hurricane Harvey
Five years after Hurricane Harvey, HCSG team members look back on the disaster, relief, and where we are today.